We improve energy efficiency and extend the life cycle of our client’s assets.
KAEFER Energy is part of the KAEFER Group, one of Europe’s largest construction companies. The group has a turnover of around NOK 26 billion and 30,000 employees worldwide.
KAEFER Energy is a leading company within ISS solutions, which providing major new build-, modification- and maintenance projects for the energy industry. KAEFER Energy has a turnover is approx. NOK 2,5 billion, from major new build, maintenance and modification contracts. With many years of experience KAEFER Energy offers expertise in all project phases within the disciplines: insulation, scaffolding, rope access, surface protection, interior outfitting and engineering.
This content will appear inside a popup…
Vision, Mission & Strategy
KAEFER Energy shall be the best company for our clients and employees.
At KAEFER Energy, we work every day to be the most reliable and efficient supplier of technical industrial services. We contribute to improved energy efficiency and extend asset life cycles.
Let’s talk people
KAEFER Energy’s major strength is our employees. In our company, every employee shall be allowed to develop and use their potential through training, involvement, and participation.
Let’s talk operations
KAEFER Energy uses LEAN methodology and digital solutions to strengthen our deliveries to creating added value for our customers.
Let’s talk future
KAEFER Energy shall strive for sustainable development and use modern technology and the best methods.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ)
HSEQ and sustainability is KAEFER Energy’s main focus. We want all our employees to feel safe at work and to return home without injury after a hard day’s work. KAEFER Energy is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. KAEFER Energy’s management system meets the requirements of Norwegian laws and regulations. The company is pre-qualified in Magnet JQS, a common qualification system for the petroleum industry, and in Achilles.
- Everyone must comply to current laws and regulations
- We shall prevent and avoid injuries to personnel or damages to assets, materials and the external environment
- We shall be protected against criminal acts towards humans, property and systems
- Everyone must protect confidential data and secure their computer from intrusion
- All have the right and duty to intervene and if necessary, stop work which may cause threats to life or health
- We will monitor and follow up employees’ working health and take preventive actions in order to prevent work-related injuries and sickness
- Our work and products shall always be according to agreed quality
- We shall continuously improve the Quality Management System
- We will ensure good communication and participation from all personnel in the entire organization
KAEFER Energy’s main goal is to be the best company for our customers and employees. This means, among other things, that we will be constantly on an improvement journey with the aim of creating added value for our customers and employees. We do this by working smart, safely, delivering good quality and through plan achievement – all in a cost-effective way.
- Lean adds value to our customers through continuous improvement of our work processes.
- Safe and healthy working environment, standardised processes, increased efficiency, and competitiveness
- KAEFER Energy has won awards for its lean work, including the Lean Award of the Year.
Our goal with digitalization in KAEFER Energy is: «We shall let the computers do what they are good at, so that the people can focus on what they are best at“. Ongoing digitalization projects in KAEFER Energy:
DPMS is a digital project management solution designed to make the day-to-day work of everyone involved in a project more efficient and seamless. By using tablets in the field, we receive real-time information from inspections and daily logs directly into the system. This makes information easily accessible and saves time.
RPA are robotic data processes that can perform simple transaction-based tasks. Our first RPA processes have already been implemented at KAEFER Energy. The aim of the RPA project is to free up time for our employees to do more value-adding work.
Analytical platform pulls data from all of our various data sources, automatically structures and categorises the data, and makes it available through dashboards and electronic reports.