We improve energy efficiency and extend the life cycle of our client’s assets.
KAEFER Energy is a leading company within ISS solutions, which providing major new build-, modification- and maintenance projects to the energy industry. KAEFER Energy’s turnover is approx. NOK 2 billion, with large new build, maintenance and modification contracts. With 45 years of experience KAEFER Energy offers expertise through all project phases within the disciplines: insulation, scaffolding, rope access, surface protection, interior outfitting and engineering.
This content will appear inside a popup…
Vision, Mission & Strategy
KAEFER Energy shall be the best company for our clients and employees.
At KAEFER Energy, we work every day to be the most reliable and efficient supplier of technical industrial services. We contribute to improved energy efficiency and extend asset life cycles.
Let’s talk people
KAEFER Energy’s major strength is our employees. In our company, every employee shall be allowed to develop and use their potential through training, involvement, and participation.
Let’s talk operations
KAEFER Energy uses LEAN methodology and digital solutions to strengthen our deliveries to creating added value for our customers.
Let’s talk future
KAEFER Energy shall strive for sustainable development and use modern technology and the best methods.
KAEFER Energy’s main goal is to be the best company for our customers and employees. This means, among other things, that we will be constantly on an improvement journey with the aim of creating added value for our customers and employees. We do this by working smart, safely, delivering good quality and through plan achievement – all in a cost-effective way.
- Lean contributes to added value for our customers through continuous improvement of our work processes
- Safe and healthy working environment, standardized processes, increased efficiency, and competitiveness
- KAEFER Energy has been awarded prizes for its Lean work, like “Lean Award of the Year”
Our goal with digitalization in KAEFER Energy is: «We shall let the computers do what they are good at, so that the people can focus on what they are best at“. Ongoing digitalization projects in KAEFER Energy:
DPMS is digital project management solution, which aims to ensure a more efficient and seamless everyday life for all involved in a project. By using tablets on site, we get real-time information from inspections, as well as daily log directly into the system. This makes information easily accessible and increased time savings.
RPA is robotic data processes which can perform simple transaction-based tasks. Our first RPA processes have already been implemented in KAEFER Energy. The goal of the RPA project is to release time for our employees to work with more value-creating work.
Analytical platform retrieves data from all our various data sources, automatically structurize and categorize data, and make this available through Dashboards and electronic reports.
Health, Environment and Safety (HES)
HSEQ and Sustainability is KAEFER Energy’s most important focus area. All our employees should feel safe at work and come home without injuries after todays’ effort. KAEFER Energy is certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. KAEFER Energy’s management system meets the requirements of Norwegian laws and regulations. The company is pre-qualified in EPIM, a joint qualification system for the petroleum industry, as well as in Achilles.
- Everyone must comply to current laws and regulations
- We shall prevent and avoid injuries to personnel or damages to assets, materials and the external environment
- We shall be protected against criminal acts towards humans, property and systems
- Everyone must protect confidential data and secure their computer from intrusion
- All have the right and duty to intervene and if necessary, stop work which may cause threats to life or health
- We will monitor and follow up employees’ working health and take preventive actions in order to prevent work-related injuries and sickness
- Our work and products shall always be according to agreed quality
- We shall continuously improve the Quality Management System
- We will ensure good communication and participation from all personnel in the entire organization